This week meal is a classic Taco Tuesday… with Turkey and all the delicious fixings!!!
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package ground turkey
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
Mix chili powder, cumin, paprika, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, and cayenne together in a small bowl.
Cook turkey in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring to break up clumps, until no longer pink, 3 to 5 minutes. Stir in chili powder mixture and water. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid has been absorbed, about 10 minutes.
Stir cider vinegar and brown sugar into the skillet. Simmer until flavors combine, 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a serving bowl.
Recipe from Allrecipes.com
Images and Styling by Smarty Marty